- What do I imagine this world looks like from an audience point of view? Begin seeing images for a set evolving.
- What do I imagine the actors engage in this world? Begin understanding what characters see, hear and understand in relationships.
- How do the actors engage with the set? How does this world function for and with the actors on stage? Begin renderings and stage design concepts.
- What does my eye see? Why is this point of view important to my eye? Begin understanding context and counterpoint.
- What is the character's point of view? Begin understanding motivation and consciousness.
- When does my view conflict with a character's point of view? Begin thinking about interactive context between my eye and the reactive context of an individual character or subject.